The Asphalt Institute Foundation Awards Program will recognize those individuals who have contributed significantly to the mission of the foundation in the categories of leadership, research and innovation. Nominations will be accepted on an annual basis for the following awards.
Individuals selected for this award have contributed tremendously through substantial leadership efforts to guide the asphalt industry. Efforts may include:
• Providing superior vision leading the industry with regards to the improvement of asphalt binder; and/or
• Demonstrated exceptional leadership and focused determination for the betterment of the industry.
Individuals selected for this award have contributed substantially in the advancement of asphalt through scientific or technological innovation. Efforts may include:
• Demonstrated tremendous initiative and skill in the development of processes, testing, studies and inventions for vast improvements in the asphalt industry; and/or
• Contributed significantly to the technological advancement of asphalt.
• The intent of these awards is to recognize those individuals who have contributed significantly to the mission of the AI Foundation in the categories of leadership, research and innovation.
• Nominations submitted by January 15, 2021, will be presented to the AIF Marketing and Communications Committee Chair for consideration.
• The AIF Marketing and Communications Committee will review nominations and make recommendations to the AIF Board of Directors.
• The AIF Marketing and Communications Committee has the authority to recommend the award level, return the nomination for more information or to disapprove the nomination.
• The nominating representative may make a brief presentation to the AIF Marketing and Communications Committee prior to the recommendation decision.
• Following the AIF Marketing and Communications Committee’s decision, the nomination(s) will be presented to the AIF Board of Directors at the next scheduled meeting. Individuals approved for awards will be notified by the Foundation’s staff for the purpose of inviting them to receive the award during a designated function.
Application and support material must be submitted by January 15, 2021.
You may nominate someone using one of the following methods below.
If you have any questions, contact Susie Tanner, AIF’s Program & Development Manager.
Your generous donations enable the foundation to make major strides in accomplishing our mission through the fulfillment of our education and research initiatives. Learn more.