The Asphalt Institute Foundation ® is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. AIF’s tax identification number is 47-1154832.
To securely donate online via credit card, please visit the Asphalt Institute website.
For more information on how you can make a lasting impact on the Asphalt Institute Foundation’s education and research programming, please contact us.
Individual and corporate contributors are recognized for their charitable donations to the foundation. Recognition levels include the following:
• Pillar Contributor ($2,000,0000 and up)
• Cornerstone Contributor ($1,000,000 to $1,999,999)
• Centurion Fellow ($500,000 to $999,999)
• Herbert Spencer Fellow ($250,000 to $499,999)
• 1919 Founders Fellow ($100,000 to $249,999)
• Ken H. Dozier Fellow ($50,000 to $99,999)
• Prevost Hubbard Fellow ($25,000 to $49,999)
• 2014 Foundation Club Fellow ($10,000 to $24,999)
• J.R. Draney Fellow ($5,000 to $9,999)
• Union League Club Fellow ($2,500 to $4,999)
• Contributor (Up to $2,499)
Naming the building, laboratory, library or conference room of the Asphalt Institute headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky is a permanent and prominent way to support the Asphalt Institute Foundation. Students, members and industry leaders visit the headquarters each year and your support of the foundation’s goals of education and research will be evident for generations to come.
Download the Asphalt Institute Foundation’s Leaving A Legacy booklet for more information.
Show your support of the foundation by becoming a sponsor of the annual golf tournament held each December in conjunction with the Asphalt Institute’s Annual Meeting. There are several opportunities available to have your company logo prominently displayed during this event, the largest annual fundraiser for the foundation.
Your generous donations enable the foundation to make major strides in accomplishing our mission through the fulfillment of our education and research initiatives. Learn more.